sábado, 18 de abril de 2009

The Horrorist - Room of Poser's (Letra)

Room Of Posers
.
Walking around the nightclub
all the people make me sick.
Dancing and having a goodtime
oh there all just full of shit.
.
Yeah I have to slip myself something
there's nothing else to do.
I"m in a room of posers
and you know i'm looking at you!
.
She's in makeup ads
She's a beauty queen
she throws up on the floor.
He's an independant filmstar
but really just a faggit whore!
.
The princess of bolemia
dancing with the kind of queer
all there problems twisted together
I can't help but stop and stare!
.
All the people dance around look at all the fools.
All the people dance around look at all the fools.
All the people dance around look at all the fools.
.
The dj spins some records
he think he is a musician.
The bouncers think there tough guys
but they are just big and fat.
The bartender's a slut
and the barbacks are illegal.
It makes me really wonder
why do i fit in?
...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário